YOUR VACATION WITH COVID-19
CHANGE OF CANCELLATION TERMS
Due to the current situation, we have changed our cancellation conditions for the time being. For winter 2020/2021 you can cancel free of charge up to 2 months before your arrival. A written cancellation is required.
NEW CANCELLATION POLICY
In the event of cancellation, the following conditions apply:
- up to 2 months before the day of arrival - free cancellation
- from 2 months to 1 month before the day of arrival - 40 % of the total booking value
- from 1 months to 1 week before the day of arrival - 70 % of the total booking value
- in the last week before the day of arrival - 90% of the total booking value
- in the event of no-show, late arrival or early departure - 100% of the total booking value
If there is another shutdown shortly before your planned vacation and the Austrian government imposes an entry ban, we are not entitled to charge a deposit or cancellation fees.
This means that in the event of a shutdown there will be NO cancellation fees and the deposit will be REFUNDED.
If this shutdown is canceled by the time you go on holiday, the cancellation fees listed above will be charged again and the deposit paid will be retained.
At the moment you can safely make bookings for winter 2020/2021. Don't let the anticipation of your planned vacation take away!
Travel insurance for your winter holiday seems to be mandatory. The European Travel Insurance currently also offers insurance on the subject of COVID-19.
In order to shorten the check-in on site, we ask you to provide us with all missing data in advance. We will send you a corresponding email prior to your arrival.
- Hygiene has always been our top priority. All areas are thoroughly cleaned daily and cleaned with cleaning agents containing disinfectants in accordance with the current hygiene standards
- as you cannot wash your hands everywhere, please use our disinfectant dispenser at the entrance
GENERAL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- at least 1 meter away from other people
- refrain from shaking hands and hugs
- clean hands several times a day
- sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or handkerchief
- do not travel if there are signs of illness
- face mask at the breakfast buffet please
- please bring your own face mask